IFSA Members Represent the Entire Global Onboard Services Industry
IFSA Airline Members represent major global airlines that operate around the world connecting people and places.More Information
Caterer members provide catering and associated culinary, delivery, and service solutions for airlines and railways.More Information
Supplier Membership is open to those engaged in providing food, products, or services to the transportation industry.More Information
IFSA Rail Members represent railway operators worldwide who provide passenger services.More Information
Already an IFSA Member? Visit the Exclusive Member Section.
Take Advantage of Your IFSA Member Benefits
Log in and Access the Exclusive Member Directory 24/7
- Gain access to the most comprehensive online directory that encompassing the entire industry!
- More 2,000 contacts representing 100s of companies that are key players in the market.
Leverage Robust Government Affairs Program
- Representing the aviation industry in a shared, unified voice is key when addressing regulators. Through programs and education, the association has built relationships with government agencies and regulators around the world.
- The Government Affairs team addresses regulatory and legislative issues and advocates for this unique industry. The IFSA Government Affairs and Education Committee (GAEC) develops solutions that are cost effective and achievable, all while safeguarding airline passengers.
Gain Access to All IFSA, APEX & FTE Events
- Access to ALL the IFSA and APEX IFSA shows, conferences, and sessions that shape the industry.
- Events feature top-notch seminars led by industry experts, the latest and most comprehensive display of airline related technologies, products and services, and valuable networking opportunities.
Support the IFSA Foundation to Encourage Future Industry Leaders
- Participate in the IFSA Foundation scholarship program by becoming a donor or applying for a scholarship. Since its beginning in 2000, the Foundation has awarded more than $1.1 million in scholarships to nearly 250 recipients at APEX and IFSA member companies, their family, and/or those pursuing a professional degree in onboard services.
Participate in the Industry’s Most Prestigious Awards Program
- Be recognized for commitment to leading, developing and representing the global business interests of onboard services by providing memorable passenger experiences.
Gain Members-Only Access to Industry Resources
- Thought Leadership is key to IFSA and where the association and its members shine. The best and the brightest share industry trends, case studies, strategies, lessons learned and insights.
- This information is exclusively available to members on demand online here.
Get Your Brand in Front of Key Decision-Makers with Sponsorship & Advertising
- There are a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to help IFSA members achieve their marketing goals by targeting the highly specialized and onboard services community. Sponsorship of particular items and activities at IFSA events afford sponsors unmatched visibility before their key customers and business partners.
- Contact Kristi Johnson for more information on IFSA Sponsorships.
Interact and Collaborate with Fellow Members
- Join IFSA Committees for a hands-on experience developing and improving member benefits.
- Participating on committees is an excellent way to utilize your skillset and to better the organization for all members.
Showcase Your Company’s Expertise
- Present your acumen by participating in thought leadership programs as a speaker or panelist.
Access the Industry’s Most Robust News Platforms
- Follow the organizations across various news platforms – website, social, newsletter, magazine – for the latest industry news, trends, insights, thought leadership, entertainment and education.