2021 Scholarship Cycle Opens 8 March 2021
Scholarships are available to all individuals that are employed by IFSA and APEX members, their families, and students pursuing a career in the catering and onboarding services industry and the airline passenger experience industry.
Required information for all applicants:
- Complete application including name, address, phone, and email
- Official transcripts for all high school and post-secondry studies at an accredited institution
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university
- Sue Ling Gin Charitable Trust Scholarship Applicants will be required to submit two essays.
All applications must be submitted by 4 June 2021. Applications must be complete for consideration, partial applications will not be reviewed. Recipients will be notified of award in August 2021.
For questions or more information about the application process, contact Kristi Johnson at email@example.com or +1 678.303.3009.
To learn more about the IFSA Foundation or to fund a scholarship, please contact Nicole Blackshear at firstname.lastname@example.org.