2024 Scholarship Applications Will Open Early 2024
Scholarships are available to all individuals that are employed by IFSA and APEX members, their families, and students pursuing a career in the catering and onboarding services industry and the airline passenger experience industry.
Required information for all applicants:
- Complete application including name, address, phone, and email
- Official transcripts for all high school and post-secondry studies at an accredited institution
- Two recommendation letters
- Proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university
- Sue Ling Gin Charitable Trust Scholarship Applicants will be required to submit two essays.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2024. Applications must be complete for consideration, partial applications will not be reviewed. Recipients will be notified of award in August 2024.
For questions or more information about the application process or funding a scholarship, contact Kristi Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 678.303.3009.